Ovarian cancer symptoms
A free information meeting on ovarian cancer, aimed at patients and the public, will be held next Saturday, November 7 at the Ashling Hotel, Parkgate Street, Dublin 8 between 10am and 3pm.
There is no known method to prevent ovarian cancer. Knowledge of family history and awareness of possible symptoms are key. They include:
• Bloated feeling
• Persistent swollen abdomen
• Trapped wind
• Pain or dragging sensation in your lower abdomen or side
• Vague indigestion or nausea
• Poor appetite and feeling full quickly
• Changes in your bowel or bladder habits. For example, constipation or needing to pass water.
Health & Living