Top 10 tips to build emotional resilience
Published 11/04/2014 | 02:30
* Have the courage to be imperfect.
* Take time for yourself.
* Focus on the good things in life.
* Spend time with people who make you feel good.
* Be active every day and laugh out loud every day.
* Talk out your troubles and give yourself some headspace.
* Accept that change is a part of life, not a disaster.
* See a crisis to something to overcome; not an insurmountable problem.
* Nurture a positive view of yourself – don't talk yourself down or focus on your flaws.
* Practise emotional awareness; can you identify what you are feeling and why?