Why I can't watch 'To the Bone'
Arlene HarrisUp to 200,000 people in Ireland are affected by eating disorders - and many of those may feel overwhelmed with the content of the controversial new Netflix film, To the Bone, which premiered last week.
- Overcoming Anorexia Nervosa: 'That moment broke me down and I told my mum what had happened to me when I was younger'
- ‘I looked around and I had nothing – no friends, no job and no prospects’ - How Anorexia eroded my life
- 'I think it's possible anorexia could be about narcissism' - broadcaster Joan Bakewell
- 'She cries at night telling me she's fat' - Mum on the pain of her teenager's eating disorder
- Anorexia nervosa and its treatment back in the media spotlight