Working long hours as a doctor, means I’ve to be strict with my diet’ - Dublin GAA star Noelle Healy
Joanna KiernanNoelle Healy is just finished a 12-hour shift in the Mater Hospital when we meet. She qualified as a doctor in early 2015 and is currently in her intern year.
- GAA star Sinead Delahunty on the foods that fuel her County football career: 'I'm not a perfectionist, I'm just interested in being healthy'
- GAA stars cop a feel in ballsy photoshoot to launch Testicular Cancer Awareness Month
- ‘All the GAA Mammies were talking about me’- Irish woman who lost seven stone in nine months
- ‘I was embarrassed when people called him a junkie’- Dublin star Philly McMahon opens up about his brother’s battle with addiction
- 'My dad went out for a cycle and never returned home'- David Quirke on how short life can be