The age of eating disorders
Tanya SweeneyWhen Fiona Fitzgerald-McHugh was a teenager in 1980s Ireland, there was a dearth of information about calorie restriction and dieting. Yet it didn't stop her from obsessing about both, going so far as to order books from the US.
- 'I wouldn't even wish an eating disorder on my worst enemy’- Anorexia survivor (19) opens up about her battle with the disorder
- The clean eating conundrum: Food-focused quackery masks age-old obsession
- Niamh Horan: Stop dumbing down eating disorders with diets and dolls
- Sweet lies, bitter truth... would a tax on sugar work?
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: 'How I got my life back after years of battling my weight and the horrible symptoms of PCOS'