Words have the hardest slap of all
Elle Gordon'It's awful, isn't it?" "I'm sorry, what?" It was a cold and drizzly Sunday evening. I was almost at the entrance of my local supermarket, tired but happy, thinking about how fun sushi with the girls the night before had been, while simultaneously making a mental note to buy washing powder.
- How Disney films gave an autistic child his voice back
- Heartbroken parents of terminally ill boy want to build home for other disabled children
- 'He just fought and fought'- Miracle baby Arlo born at 24 weeks celebrates with Super Hero-themed Christening
- 'When I'm dead, who'll take care of him?'- Irish dad opens up about the worries facing parents of disabled children
- Irish man leads way in 'affordable' tracking cover of your car