Siobhan Byrne: Strength Training Workout
OVERHEAD LUNGE - 1. Start by standing upright, holding kettlebells overhead with your arms straight.
2. Take a step forward into lunge position, dropping your back knee towards the ground. Then push off your front foot to return to start position.
PULL THROUGH PLANK
1. Start in push-up position with the kettlebell to the outside of one arm.
2. Reach your opposite hand under the body and grab the kettlebell.
3. Lift the kettlebell to your opposite side.
* Keep your body in plank position at all times and repeat on opposite side.
SHOULDER SWING JUMP
1. Start in a squat position, holding a kettlebell in your hands at the front of your body between your legs.
2. Thrust your hips forward, swinging the kettlebell up to shoulder height, and jump.
* Land gently, returning the kettlebell and your body to start position.