Eva Longoria admits a weakness for kale
The ex ‘Desperate Housewives’ star says she is "addicted to super foods".
The svelte star is particularly fond of eating kale in a variety of forms to help keep her body in shape.
Even though she always looks slim and toned, Eva doesn't deny herself treats and has a preference for savoury snacks.
"I've been on a health kick lately so my new thing is kale.
“Kale chips, kale salad, sautéed kale. I'm kind of addicted to that super food right now," Eva told Parade.com.
"I'm a salty person. I don't have a sweet tooth. I'm not a chocolate person. I love salt and vinegar potato chips, nuts, olives, anything salty."
Try this recipe for super healthy kale chips:
1 bunch kale
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Preheat an oven to 175 degrees C.
2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
3. Carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces.
4. Wash and thoroughly dry kale in a salad spinner.
5. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
6. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.