Things to look out for
1. Dublin's newest eatery Urchin is one to watch and has joined Taste this year. The 'small plate' concept restaurant was created by Cliff House Hotel Michelin-star executive chef Martijn Kajuiter and Cliff Townhouse head chef Sean Smith and the food is sublime.
2. Get stuck in with hands-on cookery demonstrations - watch out for French celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli at the Electrolux 'Make Life Delicious' theatre.
3. Fancy a cuppa? Try a twist on the traditional at Barry's Tea 'Infusion' with a range of cocktails that should appeal to the Irish palate.
4. Depending on what day of the week, make sure to review the daily specials - which feature signature dishes from all of the top restaurants - on Thursday it's Deane's EIPIC which boasts one Michelin star, on Friday it's Ember, Saturday is Ely and Sunday is Pickle.
5. Taste is not just about the food - live music from local bands Spring Break and Smash Hits will keep the buzz alive.
In addition blogger Pippa O'Connor will host the ever-popular 'Style Afternoon' on Friday.
Taste runs from Thursday, June 15, to Sunday, June 18. Visit www.tasteofdublin.ie for tickets and more information.