Sesame and poppy seed garlic chicken balls
* 2 or 400g of Skinless Chicken fillets, roughly chopped
* 4 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
* 4 spring onions, sliced
* 1 tbsp of parsley, chopped
* 1 tbsp of fresh dill, chopped
* Pinch of salt and pepper
* 1 egg
* 3 tbsp of sesame seeds
* 1 tbsp of poppy seeds
* Put the chicken, garlic, spring onion in to a food processor and blend together until smooth.
* Transfer the mixture into a bowl and add the egg, salt and pepper and chopped herbs, mixing all ingredients together.
* Place the sesame and poppy seeds on a plate, shape the chicken mix into balls, roughly 30g each, and coat with the seeds.
* Deep fry in hot oil for 3-4 mins until golden brown and then place in a preheated oven (180 degrees, gas mark 4) for 8 mins.
* Serve with salad and a homemade garlic mayonnaise.
Add 2 cloves of garlic into a blender
2 sprigs of fresh parsley
4 tbsp of mayonnaise