Gluten-free satay chicken spiralised courgettes
*Check for gluten-free versions of these ingredients
For the courgette linguini:
2 small courgettes
1 lime, zested and juiced
A handful of mint chopped
For the chicken:
4 chicken fillets, halved
2 tbsp garam masala*
For the satay sauce:
1/2 stick of lemongrass
2 tbsp cumin*
2 tbsp turmeric*
3 heaped tbsp peanut butter*
1 tin of coconut milk*
Knorr Gluten Free Chicken Stock cube mixed with 200mls boiling water
Sea salt to taste
You will need a spiraliser
1. Spirialise courgettes to form the linguini strands. Place in a bowl, add the zest and juice of the lime and chopped mint. Season with a touch of sea salt.
2. Soak skewers in cold water before using. Mix the garam masala and sea salt and rub into the chicken fillets. Chop chicken into large chunks and place on skewer. Pop into the oven at 170°C for 10-12 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, add the diced onion, crushed garlic and lemongrass; gently sweat in some oil until soft. Add the turmeric, cumin and peanut butter on a low heat and stir through for another minute. Add the coconut milk and chicken stock, turn up the heat and bring to the boil. Simmer on a medium heat until reduced, season to taste with sea salt
4. Serve with the spiralised courgette and the chicken skewers, then spoon over that amazing sauce.
* Check for gluten-free versions of these ingredients