The Saddle Room: 'The lunch menu is an essay in how to please all of the people'
I spent my wedding night in The Shelbourne Hotel. We danced to Hank Halfhead and the Rambling Turkeys until the early hours in a marquee in the Iveagh Gardens and had only just fallen asleep when a series of marching bands began to rehearse outside for a parade. It felt as if they were marching on the window ledge of the bridal suite itself.
- The decision not to give Forest Avenue a Michelin star is inexplicable
- Bistro One: 'I'd love to see a little more excitement on the menu'
- Five fab brunches in Dublin to get your fix next weekend
- Chapter One: 'I had a contented glow after a faultless meal'
- Farmhill: 'A Scarlet Heifer burger and fish finger sambo ticked all the boxes'