The new cocktail of the summer - Jagerbomb ice cream float
A food blogger has invented what could be the cocktail of the summer - the Jagerbomb ice cream float.
Food and drinks blogger The Boozey Swine has posted a recipe for what he describes as his “gift to humanity” on his blog.
And it involves just three ingredients - Jägermeister, Red Bull and Vanilla Ice Cream.
To make this summery cocktail, your first task is to make some Red Bull slush.
1. Freeze some red bull in a freezer-safe container for a few hours
2. When its frozen, pop the Red Bull into the microwave for 10 or 15 seconds
3. Fill your glass halfway with the slush
4. Throw in a scoop of ice cream
5. Drizzle a shot of Jagermeister over the top
And hey presto! You’ve got a summer cocktail with a difference.