Special K’s new advert tried to make 'eating' a women's issue and it failed spectacularly
Forget the gender pay gap, supporting your fellow woman or simply wearing whatever the heck you want, because Special K has come up with a new way to be a better feminist: eating.
- Colette Fitzpatrick: Stop pretending that taking kids out of school for fun in sun is 'educational'
- 'I don't want him to be going out with an out-of-shape couch potato' - Al Porter on getting fit for his boyfriend
- Woman who was told she wouldn't live to see her next birthday tells how pole dancing saved her life
- Eating six chocolate bars a week is good for your heart, study says
- Dear Dr Nina: 'I gave birth two years ago and the scars from my stitches still hurt'