10 chocolate products which have quietly become smaller or more expensive
It hasn't been a year for good news, and chocolate-lovers are in for even more of a blow. Brands have been quietly shrinking the size of bars and packets because the ingredients to make chocolate are getting more expensive.
- Quality Street vs Cadbury Roses: We investigate which tin trumps this Christmas
- Yes please! Cadbury announce new flavour to rival the Creme Egg this Easter
- The box of Roses shrink again! Cadbury to downsize Christmas chocolate favourite
- What is Ireland’s ultimate favourite ice-cream?
- It's World Egg Day - here's 10 things you'll understand if you hate eggs