Dear David: My teenage son plays the clown to win friends
Advice from the clinical psychologist and parenting expert on how to deal with a teenager's constant need for peer approval and on whether or not a punishment wall in school is a good thing.
- Dear David: How can we help our toddler cope with shock of Alopecia?
- My 11-year old has a fear of sleeping after jet lag
- Dear David: 'My five-year-old daughter constantly touches herself... should I stop her?'
- David Coleman: My 7-year-old granddaughter has an extreme fear of dogs
- David Coleman: My 13-year-old daughter is worried about being left out