91pc of mums hope for a greater focus on mental health in Irish primary schools
The majority of Irish mums believe that a greater focus on mental health needs to be placed on children in primary and secondary schools throughout the country
- 'Being bullied worse than neglect and abuse,' study says
- What should I do if my child blocks me on Facebook?
- Sneaky! Irish parents pose as friends to spy on their children’s Facebook pages
- Don’t want to raise a narcissist? Stop telling your children they’re special
- Are parents fighting a losing battle with the internet?