‘We’re not doing our kids any favours by letting them rule the roost’ - Irish chef Domini Kemp
Chef and co-founder of the Itsa food company, Domini Kemp on what being a mother to Lauren, who is 18, and Maeve, (6), has taught her.
- Celebrity maternity nurse: Modern mothers have 'lost the plot'
- Music can boost babies' cognitive skills - study
- Rise in female chefs making kitchens 'more civilised'
- The IVF survival guide: Everything you need to know about IVF
- Maia Dunphy on breastfeeding: 'It's tough on a man because I can see how they really do feel left out'