Porridge with linssed and apricot
Published 25/01/2011 | 12:07
- 2 small handfuls ( 40g) porridge oats
- 150ml water
- 100ml low-fat milk
- 1 tsp linseed
- 3 ( 28g) dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tsp runny honey.
1. Cover the porridge oats and linseed with water in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil over a medium heat. Simmer gently for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the milk and cook for a further five minutes.
4. Spoon into a warm bowl and top with honey and chopped apricots.
Mother & Babies