Oh boy! facts you should know about little men
The glass in windows (even double-glazed) doesn't stop a sliotar hit by a six year old.
- When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh", it's already too late.
- Brake fluid mixed with bleach makes smoke, and lots of it.
- A six-year-old boy can start a fire with a flint rock, even though a 36-year-old man says they can only do it in the movies.
- Playdoh and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
- Superglue is forever.
- VCRs do not eject sandwiches, even if they are the same size as a video tape.
- You probably DO NOT want to know what that smell is.
- Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.
- The Dublin fire brigade has, on average, a five-minute response time.
- The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy. It will, however, make cats dizzy.
- Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
- 80pc of men who read this will try mixing the bleach and brake fluid.
Health & Living