Overweight mums-to-be urged to slim down before sex to avoid birth defects
John von RadowitzExperts have urged overweight women trying to have a baby to slim down before sex.
- The danger of gestational diabetes: 'If you are planning a pregnancy you should be looking how much weight you are carrying'
- 'When somebody says something like that, it really affects you' - Sarah (24) on the mean comment that prompted her 5st weight loss
- Taking folic acid 'could stop defects in 50 babies every year'
- Bring back the stern doctor terrorising his pregnant patients into following a strict diet
- Overweight expectant mums pose health risk to unborn children, says Holles St Master