Saturday 10 December 2016

So you want to enrol in a film or TV course?

Published 10/03/2010 | 05:00

BA in film and TV production at the National Film School

  • Go To

Course requirements:

Leaving Cert or equivalent with a minimum Grade C3 in two Higher or Common level papers, together with Grade D3 in four other subjects, to include Maths and English. A portfolio of relevant work is also required.

n Animation at Ballyfermot

Course requirements:

Leaving Cert with a minimum of two Higher or Common Level C3s, one of which must be in Art, and three passes at Ordinary level or FETAC level 5 Certificate in Art with a merit profile. Plus a portfolio.

  • For details of other film courses, visit

Irish Independent

Read More

Promoted articles

Editors Choice

Also in Life