Revealed: The 20 things that baffle women the most about men
The things that baffle women about men were revealed with “man flu” at the top of the list.
A poll of over 2,000 women revealed that women struggle to grasp the concept of “man flu” and why it’s worse than a normal cold.
Women also said they struggled to understand why men can watch an entire game of football and then watch the highlights hours later. They also couldn’t understand why they refer to their favourite football team as “we”.
Other male habits that made the list were why they have selective hearing, their inability to multitask and their reluctance to not use instructions when putting things together.
A man’s ability to snore in any given sleeping position and their obsession with sex also baffle women.
A spokesperson for the OnePoll said: “Men and women are often very different in the way they behave, communicate, express their emotions and deal with problems.
“But this can leave women struggling to understand why men do certain things.”
TOP 20 THINGS THAT BAFFLE WOMEN ABOUT MEN
1. Why man flu is worse than a normal cold
2. Why they don’t listen/their selective hearing
3. Their inability to multitask
4. How they can never find something, even when it’s right in front of them
5. Why they say I’ve done the washing up ‘for you’ and think they are doing you a favour
6. Why they insist on leaving the toilet seat up
7. Their reluctance to use instructions when building/putting something together
8. Why they won’t ask anyone for directions
9. Why they take days to do something women ask them to do
10. Why they snore so much, whatever position they are in
11. Why they insist on keeping cables, even when they have no idea what they are for
12. Why they find farting funny
13. Why they insist on leaving dirty clothes on the floor or next to the wash basket
14. Why they think doing the dishes occasionally means they’re contributing fairly to housework
15. Why they hog the remote control
16. How they can watch a football game, and then watch the highlights on Match of the Day that same night
17. Why they have to ‘readjust’ themselves in public
18. Their obsession with sex
19. How they can remember endless sports stats but forget important details such as birthdays etc
20. Why they need to have a 50-inch TV