These amazing women are making tiny gowns out of old wedding dresses to help families of stillborn babies
A group of women have joined together in Co Clare to transform old wedding dresses into tiny gowns for premature babies and those tragically stillborn.
- 'I found it challenging to have conversations with people who overlooked what had happened' - Mum who tragically lost her baby son Bobby
- 15 ways you can offer support to someone who has lost a baby
- A father's story of stillbirth: 'I was just heartbroken - My whole world collapsed'
- 'Everything changed the day Conor's heart stopped beating' - How I kept going after losing my baby
- 'People search for answers and sometimes there just aren't any' - Grandfather on the loss of five of his children's babies