Pat Henry on the pain of his adoption story- 'I know in my soul that someone knows who my dad was'
His eyes downcast, Pat Henry has a look of absolute disappointment. Monday morning in a cafe off St Stephen's Green, he has just opened a letter from a clinic in America. Pat had hoped it would identify his father through DNA but the result has sadly come back negative.
- Adoption: Irish women open up about their experiences with adoption
- Adopted man who grew up in Canada hopes to meet birth mum living in Ireland - for first time in 50 years
- Paid paternity leave: Will it spell good news for Irish fathers?
- PJ Gallagher on Adoption: 'I had spent almost 30 years imagining who these people were so to actually meet them was amazing'
- Martha Giblin: ‘Two months after we adopted Sergei from Russia I lost my husband Kevin to cancer’