'That 'see you later' was the last time I saw my dad alive' – Dublin dad’s life could have been saved if village had a defibrillator
The family of a Dublin dad who collapsed and died after a cardiac arrest has said his life could have been saved if their village had immediate access to a defibrillator.
- One hour after this photo was taken I was airlifted by helicopter to fight for my life in ICU
- Bride counts her blessings as father who was given last rites two weeks ago walks her up the aisle
- The day I died on the pitch at five-a-side- 'My friends were convinced they’d be going to a funeral'
- Saving lives... how CPR rescued Gerry on the golf course
- 'Only for Rob they'd have found a corpse' - Man who collapsed during tennis match praises opponent, and now friend, for saving his life