Mothers & Babies
Comment: 'How dare Irish mums go out in public brandishing their breasts in order to feed their babies'
Damned if you do and damned if you don't. That's the position so many working mothers find themselves in when it comes to trying to hold down a job and care properly for their children.
- 'Pressure to breastfeed? There's more pressure to stop'
- Karen Koster: If I need to feed my baby, nothing will stop me
- Mother 'shamed' for breastfeeding in store pens amazing response
- One in three Irish dads are uncomfortable with their partners...
- New mum shares hilariously honest photo of post-pregnancy life