11 Irish tattoo artists to follow on Instagram
Whether you're in the market for a new skin piece or not, perusing the creative posts of this talented lot is a fun way to pass some time.
Getting an indelible symbol on your body is obviously not a decision to be made lightly. And with so many styles, associations and connotations associated with the craft of tattooing - it can feel mind boggling when trying to find the design that best suits you.
Here are some of our favourite tattooists currently working on the scene.
1. Ross Nagle (All Star Tattoo / Love Hate Social Club)
2. Wagner Basei (Dublin Ink)
3. Sean Kealy (Snake Bite)
4. Mikey Doodles Tattoos (based in London)
5. Feca (Dublin Ink)
6. Danny Duggan (Tallaght Ink)
7. Maja Bohemian (The Ink Factory)
9. Phil Collison (Spilled Ink Tattoo Studio)
10. Iain Cummins (The Ink Factory)
11. Paul O'Rourke (All Star Tattoo / Love Hate Social Club)