The Tullamore Show: All your important information
lNo parking will be allowed on the roads around the showgrounds. Vehicles will be towed.
lParking is free in four car parks adjacent to showgrounds.
lThere is a specific route to each of the car parks.
1. North/north-east traffic (from Kilbeggan, N52, N80): Diversion via Tullamore bypass to Birr Road and access GREEN car park.
2. West/north-west traffic (from Athlone/M6): Diverted off M6 after Athlone via Clara, Coolnahiley and Rahan. Go to YELLOW car park.
3. South/south-east traffic (from Portlaoise, Mountmellick, N80): Diverted at Killeigh to showgrounds. Go to BLUE car park.
4. South/south-west traffic (from Birr/N52): Diverted left at Blueball to the RED car park.
lExhibitors -- except livestock -- go to main site entrance opposite YELLOW car park on the Blueball/Rahan Road.
lLivestock -- go to site via closed section of N52.
Information for motorists not attending show
lSection of N52 from Mucklagh to Blueball closed to non-show traffic from 7am-8pm on Sunday.
lAlternative routes to avoid delays:
1. Traffic going toward Tullamore from south/south-west can divert 2km from Birr at Kennedy's Cross for Athlone, Tullamore, Kilbeggan or Mullingar and at Kilcormac for Mountmellick, Portlaoise or Portarlington.
2. Traffic going toward Tullamore from north or east can divert at Kilbeggan via Clara, Ferbane and Cloghan for Birr.
3. Traffic going toward Tullamore from south or south-east can divert at Portlaoise via Portarlington and Rochfordbridge to the M6 motorway.