Wedding Pride: Attention to detail at the Heights Hotel, Killarney
Some celebrations are private and intimate and at the heights hotel they understand the care and detail involved for each wedding
Published 09/07/2015 | 02:30
The intimate weddings at the Heights Hotel include private use of their Wedding Garden with its panoramic views of the Torc & Mangerton Mountains. This makes the Heights Hotel the perfect setting for weddings, civil ceremonies and partnerships from 25 guests to 350 guests.
Why wait to celebrate your marriage? This winter the hotel has a range of special packages.
At the Heights Hotel Killarney they have a dedicated team of wedding planners and they pride themselves on attention to detail, which is key to the success of their wedding business.
They can tailor your wedding menu to suit your personal budget and personal preference. Special dietary requirements are catered for and all of their menus include gluten free options.
Their beautiful Mangerton Ballroom is fully self-contained with bar and restrooms and for smaller weddings of up to 65 people, they can offer you their Mill Restaurant with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
Top 5 reasons to choose the Heights Hotel as your wedding venue
1. A dedicated wedding team at your fingertips to help create your dream wedding.
2. Tailored packages to suit your budget and requirements whether you are looking for something a little different or something more simple and elegant.
3. A guarantee that the hotel has only one wedding per day ensuring personal attention and peace of mind.
4. An array of complimentary extras.
5. The beautiful town of Killarney at your doorstep. The picturesque town of Killarney offers the perfect backdrop for you wedding pictures and with its quaint shops and lively atmosphere, it offers the perfect retreat for your wedding guests.
To request a wedding pack phone 064 6631158, email email@example.com or visit www.killarneyheights.ie