Tuesday 23 May 2017

Sinn Fein developer let down people of Priory Hall – Tanaiste

RESIDENTS of Priory Hall were let down by a Sinn Fein developer, Tánaiste Eamon Gilmore said in the Dail today.

He was replying to Sinn Féin Deputy Mary Lou McDonald, who asked when Minister Phil Hogan will meet the residents concerned.



Sinn Féin TDs called for Mr Gilmore to withdraw his remarks.



Ms McDonald accused him of dodging answering questions and described it as really unedifying.



She said the Minister for Housing Jan O’Sullivan had been given €17,000 extra for the glory of her attending Cabinet meetings.



Mr Gilmore said Ms O’Sullivan had met the residents from Priory Hall, and officials from Dublin City Council.



The Priory Hall development has been empty since the High Court ruled it be evacuated on safety grounds last October.

Promoted articles

Editor's Choice

Also in Irish News