Properties and land in the family empire
Published 17/01/2012 | 05:00
• Family home in Ballyconnell, Co Cavan: owned jointly by Sean, Ciara, Brenda, Aoife and Colette Quinn.
• 166 acres of forestry land in Ireland: leased to Sean Quinn and his wife for 99 years as trustees for three of their daughters.
• Belfry Golf Resort, Warwickshire, England: owned by Sean Quinn Jnr, being sold by lenders including Bank of Ireland.
• Ibis Hotel, Prague: owned by Colette Quinn.
• Hilton Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic: owned by Colette Quinn.
• Hilton Head Hotel, Sofia, Bulgaria: owned by Ciara Quinn.
• Holiday Inn, Nottingham, England: owned by Aoife Quinn.
• Slieve Russell Hotel, Cavan: owned by Brenda Quinn.
Anglo Irish Bank is claiming ownership of some of the hotels above -- this is being contested by the Quinns.