Tuesday 28 February 2017

O2 disruptions due to upgrade

SMARTPHONE customers of O2 face another week of disruption to mobile internet services after the carrier said it is upgrading its equipment.

Hundreds of thousands of users were left without access to email, the internet and various applications yesterday morning after mobile internet and broadband services were lost for a number of hours.

O2 said the problems had been caused by the failure of a specific piece of hardware.

A spokesman said the upgrade would be completed "in the next week".

Irish Independent

Read More

Promoted articles

Editor's Choice

Also in Irish News