Woman (30s) forced to leap from bedroom window as blaze 'gutted' Dublin home
A woman in her 30s had to jump out a bedroom window - after a fire broke out at a west Dublin home late last night.
The woman was rushed to Tallaght Hospital with smoke inhalation - though her injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
It is unclear if she has any broken bones from landing onto the concrete outside her two story home in Cushlawn Park, Tallaght.
The fire broke out shortly after 10pm with four Dublin Fire Brigade trucks and two ambulances arriving on the scene within six minutes of the call.
The woman is understood to have been the only person in the house at the time.
The house has been described as "gutted" throughout, with destroyed mattresses and furniture pulled out by fire fighters on scene.
Neighbours admitted their shock at the incident, with one couple saying they were unaware of the fire and had no idea why all their fire alarms were going off.
"We've been told our house is safe and we're just glad there were no casualties," one local said.
"We didn't know why all our alarms were going off and we opened the door and saw a blaze," he added.