Two people rescued by Dublin Fire Brigade after fire engulfs kitchen
Published 05/04/2015 | 19:53
Two people are being treated for smoke inhalation after their kitchen went on fire.
Dublin Fire Brigade say the pair were rescued after their home went on fire in Clongriffin, North Dublin, earlier today.
DFB posted a series of images to their Twitter account showing the extent of the damage.
Three fire engines, from Kilbarrack and North Strand, attended the scene as well as an ambulance.
The two people were rescued by DFB from a "well developed kitchen fire".
Both were treated for smoke inhalation.
DFB appealed for householders to check their smoke alarms.
1) Clongriffin: Crews from Kilbarrack & Nth Strand today rescued 2 people from a well developed kitchen fire. 2 BA pic.twitter.com/GhhBLc1Zzj
2) teams were committed and found the 2 trapped inside. 3 fire engs and 1 ambulance from Kilbarrack fire station att. pic.twitter.com/QFEGcE2uXI— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) April 5, 2015