Survey: Irish people most worried about housing and treatment of older people
A new survey has found that Irish people are most satisfied with are arts and culture and learning but we are worried about housing, creating an inclusive society and the treatment of older people.
As is the case in many western countries, those aged over 75 are the most satisfied with life in Ireland with the least satisfied age group being 45-54 year olds.
Munster is the least satisfied region with Connacht being the most satisfied region in Ireland.
The survey for Business in the Community added that the top ten concerns were:
1. Public Transport Services
2. Quality of the education system
4. Early Childhood Development
5. Mobility and transport of older people
6. Literacy Levels
7. Affordability of everyday life
8. Home life of older people
9. Air Quality