Buncrana hero Davitt Walsh given guard of honour as he returns to football six weeks on from pier tragedy
HERO Davitt Walsh who saved a baby during a tragic drowning incident in Donegal six weeks ago was given a guard of honour for his acts by his teammates and opponents on his return to football today.
- 'I look forward to being a part of beautiful baby Rioghnach-Ann's life' - Buncrana hero Davitt Walsh
- Buncrana hero and pier tragedy mum to take part in charity marathon together
- 'I honestly think I could have saved more' - Buncrana hero can't understand why he wasn't thrown lifebuoy
- 'Save my baby, save my baby' - Hero dad's last words before going back into car to try and rescue family
- Eyewitnesses at Buncrana bring light to the darkness