Weekend Magazine: Ireland's 30 Top Beaches
Only with this Saturday's Irish Independent
In Saturday's Weekend Magazine, we continue our best of Irish Summer with Ireland's 30 top beaches. Plus we chat to social queens – meet the Irish women leading the digital media revolution.
Also in this edition:
- Dermot Bannon solves your house problems
- Music is the food of love: Newstalk’s Tom Dune and his chef wife Audrey invite us into their new café
- Game on: Meet the athletes, coaches and volunteers representing Ireland at this year’s Special Olympics in LA
- Made with love: Jeweller Chupi Sweetman-Pell shares her stylish wedding album
- Your step-by-step guide to the perfect DIY pedicure
- Darren Kennedy on airport style for him
- Bairbre Power meets the childhood friends behind a new Irish sportswear line
- Dial back the decades to the 1960s with our psychedelic fashion shoot
- Dermot Bannon on designing a new build
- How to turn your bookcase into a design feature
- Diarmuid Gavin on planting a moonlight garden
- Delicious drinks – recipes for summer thirst-quenchers and we test the best rosés
- Donal Skehan’s delicious raspberry scones
- You don’t have to be a teen to spend a summer in the Gaeltacht, as Thomas Breathnach finds out
- Blue Danube: we take a cruise down the famous river.
For this exclusive content pick up Saturday's Irish Independent or avail of a one week free trial of the digital edition of the paper here.