Sony Tough Mudder Terms and Conditions
Published 01/07/2015 | 17:11
Terms and conditions
1. The Irish Independent competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of The Irish Independent their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 00:001 on 06.07.15 Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
9. One winner will receive 1 x Xperia Z3 + 1 x SmartBand Talk + 2 x Tough Mudder Dublin tickets
10. The winners will be notified by Citizen Relations and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Citizen Relations within 3 hours of being notified by Citizen Relations then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Citizen Relations shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from Citizen Relations within 3 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. Sony retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
14. No purchase necessary.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability Citizen Relations for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Citizen Relations accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Citizen Relations further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. Citizen Relations reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Citizen Relations in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Citizen Relations shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
20. Promoter: Irish Independent