Michael Lyster talks about his brush with death
Only in this Saturday's Weekend Magazine with the Irish Independent
Published 02/07/2015 | 15:12
Michael Lyster: In the run up to his near-fatal heart attack, RTÉ’s Michael Lyster took part in a Weekend fashion shoot with his son. Today, he talks about his recovery and shares the photos that might never have been seen.
- Top 30 festivals for all the family
- Party in the USA: July 4 American travel special
- ‘I’m making an effort to live’ On the eve of anniversary of their deaths, Elber Twomey talks about the suicidal driver who claimed the lives of her husband, son and unborn daughter and how she’s coping wither unspeakable loss
- My childhood holiday – the Irish Independent’s leading writers take a nostalgic look back at summers past.
- Life Lessons with Anjelica Huston
- Bairbre Power on new Irish designs
- Darren Kennedy on accessorising your summer whites
- How to create youthful, dewy skin
- Top décor tips to bring your outdoor spaces alive
- Diarmuid Gavin gets his paintbrush out to brighten up the garden, while Leonie Cornelius plants viburnum
- Eat on-the-go with Donal Skehan’s healthy salad jar
- Taste the tropics with our Caribbean cake recipes
- Will the Happy Pear make reviewer Katy McGuinness smile?