Farewell Paolo: Weekend's food critic remembered
In a special edition of Saturday's Weekend Magazine
Published 11/06/2015 | 14:02
Farewell Paolo. In a special issue of this Saturday's Weekend Magazine; our food critic is remembered.
Paolo in his own words.
- Following the sad passing of Weekend’s food critic Paolo Tullio, we celebrate his life with an extract from his book on Italy, food and family.
- The collected wisdom of Paolo: Highlights from his Weekend restaurant reviews.
- Michael Colgan pays tribute to his late friend.
Also in this week's edition:
Men’s style special
- Ireland’s style tribesmen: From The Swashbuckler to the Cool Dad, which club is for you?
- Darren Kennedy gives his advice on dressing and introduces his new suit collection
- Good grooming: The skin-care toolkit for men
- Interiors: How to man up your decor
- Life Lessons with George Clooney
- Flannery’s bar crawl: Meet the American backpacker visiting every pub in the country bearing his surname
- Are you being served? The women behind Ireland’s achingly stylish new stores
- Weather-proof planting with Diarmuid Gavin
- Donal Skehan cooks beer batter cod.
- Hearty meals for men from Gennaro Contaldo.
- The top 10 drinks for dads this Father’s Day.
- Exploring the Wild Atlantic Way
- Celebrating Yeats in Sligo