Four homeless men have died in Belfast in the last month
A fourth homeless man has been found dead in Belfast city centre.
He was found in a shop doorway in High Street on Wednesday.
It is believed he was in his 40s or 50s and had been living on the streets for a number of years.
Three others have died while living rough in Belfast during the last month - two deaths occurred outdoors and a third at a branch of McDonald's.
Another person who had a history of homelessness died shortly after being housed.
The Police Service of Northern Ireland has confirmed officers are investigating the sudden death of a man in High Street and a post-mortem examination will be carried out.
Charities have called for action to address the growing problem of homelessness. A petition urging Belfast City Council to open up empty buildings has attracted more than 16,000 signatures.
It is expected to be handed to the local authority following a demonstration on Friday.
Stormont Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness expressed concern on social media and said he would be raising the issue with other government ministers.
He said on Twitter: "Very sad to hear that a man died on the street in Belfast last night. Important that we discuss this at the Executive in Fermanagh. #concerned."