Fire fighters are battling a blaze that broke out at a Glanbia site this morning.
The fire broke out at around 8.30am today in the Glanbia offices in Dungarvan, Co Waterford. No one was hurt in the fire.
Emergency services responded to the scene and are still fighting the blaze.
A Shaws Electrical store next to Glanbia also became engulfed in flames.
A Glanbia spokesperson told independent.ie today that the fire started at its Business Services office in Dungarvan.
“Fire services are currently at the scene. Fortunately there were no employees in the building at the time the fire was discovered,“ he said.
“Management have redirected employees to other Glanbia locations,” the spokesperson said.
Meanwhile a Shaws spokesperson said: "The electrical unit has been engulfed by the fire and as I speak the fire brigade are still working on it. It's a full electrical store with tvs, cookers and white appliances."
"We evacuated it once we heard that there was a fire next door. The premises is now closed and will be for the forseeable future. And we'll try and get an electrical unit open as soon as possible."