WIN A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME RBS 6 NATIONS PRIZE
To celebrate their sponsorship of the RBS 6 Nations, Ulster Bank is teaming up with the Irish Independent to offer two readers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity:
1. Our first winner will be chosen to take part in the official coin-toss before Ireland go head-to-head with England, at the Aviva Stadium, on Sunday, 10th February 2013.
2. Our second winner will be given the opportunity to experience the atmosphere of a packed Aviva Stadium, as they become an official Ireland V England pre-match flag-bearer.
That’s not all...
Both winners will be given a pair tickets to watch Ireland take on England, along with accommodation at a 4 star, Dublin hotel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
(a) The Ulster Bank Flagbearer promotion is open to readers of Irish Indepdent aged .... years and resident in Republic of Ireland
(b) The Promoter is Irish Independent
(c) One winner will be chosen at random who answers the above question correctly.
(d) The prize entitles the winner to be one of the flagbearers at the RBS 6 Nations tournament on Sunday 10th February 2013 at AVIVA Stadium Dublin. Kick off at 3pm. The prize includes:
- 2 match tickets for RBS 6 Nations Ireland V England game on Sunday 10th Feb
- 1 flagbearer will receive and RBS 6 Nations shirt and waterproof jacket (sizes to be confirmed 10 days in advance of match) Prize winner is required to be at the AVIVA Stadium two hours ahead of the game to be met by an IRFU representative.
- Accommodation and breakfast in four star Hotel 9th February
Prize does not include transport to and from the AVIVA Stadium.
(e) To be in with a chance of winning, you must ……….. between …. 2013 inclusive. One winner will be the will be chosen at random.
(f) In the event that a winner is not a resident of Republic of Ireland the prize will automatically become null and void unless proof of residence is provided to the Promoter.
(g) In the event the winner is not available to travel on the above dates they may nominate someone to attend in their place on the above dates. There is no cash alternative.
(h) All prize details above are subject to availability and any terms and conditions governing the elements of the prize. … is not responsible for any matter arising from or relating to the enjoyment of the prize.
(i) Details of the winners will be available on …….. from ……….
(j) Each winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this prize. The winner’s personal data will be used only for the purposes of this competition only.
(k) If the prize is unclaimed by ………….the Promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability for having done so.
(l) The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
(m) Line open Monday Jan 21st and close at midnight 21.01.13. €1.02 per call from an Eircom landline. Calls from other networks and mobile cost more. €1.00 per text. Network charges vary.
(n) SP Phonovation Ltd. Helpline 0818 217 100 (ROI) 0844 800 8751 (UK) By entering this competition you may be contacted by Independent News & Media. To opt out text OPTOUT to 51000 (ROI Standard rate)