UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is delighted to partner with The Irish Independent to offer one exceptional candidate the chance to win a scholarship to cover full tuition fees for a part-time Executive MBA at UCD Smurfit School, worth €29,500.
1. Applicants must have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of three years professional experience.
2. As part of the stage 1 entry process you must answer three GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) questions correctly. Each week of the competition a different GMAT question will have to be answered, pick up a copy of the Irish Independent on Thursday Feb 6th, 13th & 20th and within the business section of the Irish Independent you’ll find the unique competition URL which will give you access to the weekly question.
Question 1 will be available from Thursday Feb 6th, Question 2 Feb 13th and Question 3 Feb 20th.
3. Successful entrants of stage 1 will then be invited to complete an MBA application if they have not already done so.
4. A panel of judges will then select a second-round short list, based on applications. These candidates will be interviewed.
5. The Irish Independent scholarship will be awarded to the highest calibre candidate selected from the applications received, subject to their meeting, at a minimum, the standard entry requirements of the UCD Smurfit School Executive MBA.
6. Admission to the MBA will be conditional on satisfying the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) requirements of the Executive MBA at UCD Smurfit School. Further information at www.smurfitschool.ie and www.mba.com. The scholarship winner must have taken and secured the relevant minimum GMAT test entry score by 31st May 2014 at the latest.
7. The deadline for stage 1 entries (answering all 3 weekly GMAT questions) is Monday 24th February 2014.
To enter the competition and answer this week’s GMAT question Please Click Here
If you have any queries about our MBA please contact MBA Admissions on email@example.com or by phone on (01) 716 8862