Ease The Squeeze
Budget plan to slash €5 from monthly cost of prescriptions
Unpopular prescription charges for medical card holders are set to be slashed in the upcoming Budget - bringing the maximum monthly cost down by as much as €5.
- Pay deal is on the way to bring equality to 7,000 younger teachers
- Minister to defy unions as she proposes just a 10 cent hike in minimum...
- Motorists to be hit with 2 cent rise in price of diesel every year until...
- Funding €60m garda overtime bill a priority
- Naughten seeking more money for retrofitting homes