A new cost-cutting plan at Dublin Bus will come into force in just over two weeks, the company has confirmed.
Despite a split among drivers with Siptu members last week voting to reject the measures, they will take effect on November 17.
In a statement, Dublin Bus said it was vital the plan is implemented without any industrial action.
"To ensure a return to financial stability and to secure a positive future for all Dublin Bus employees, it is now vital that the implementation of the Cost Recovery Plan takes place without industrial action," it said.
"Further industrial action at this point is totally unnecessary given that the majority of employees have accepted the Cost Recovery Plan. It would severely damage the company's reputation and lead to increased financial losses."
A long-running row about pay cuts led to a three-day strike in August as management aims to save about 11 million euro.
But the organisation claimed today that "the overall majority" of employees had accepted the plan.
It said 55% of all drivers had accepted an independent investigation report and that recommendations from the Labour Court had been accepted by all other grades.
The report and recommendations in question demand that rates for rest days are restored, as are overtime and premium payments after a period of 19 months.
Dublin Bus said these rates will be restored on June 14, 2015.
Last week, members of the National Bus and Rail Union accepted the cost-cutting deal with 60% in favour, while Siptu members voted to reject it by a margin of just 51 to 49%.
The latest set of proposals on cost-saving at the company were drawn up by former Siptu national organiser, Noel Dowling, and management consultant, Ultan Courtney.
The dispute has also seen a deal brokered in the Labour Court and accepted by all other Dublin Bus workers except the drivers.