Tuesday 17 October 2017

Daughter's plea as carbon monoxide fumes kill her dad

THE daughter of a man who died from carbon monoxide poisoning has appealed to other people to have alarms fitted in their homes to avoid a similar tragedy.

Katie Lucey (22) discovered the body of her dad Kevin (50) sitting up in an armchair with his dog in his lap at his home last weekend.

The father of four's beloved pet survived the ordeal.

Irish Independent

Independent.ie Comments Facility

INM has taken the decision to remove the commenting facility on its online platform Independent.ie to minimise the legal risk to our business that arises from Ireland's draconian libel awards system.

We continue to look forward to receiving comments through direct email contact or via social media, some of which may still be featured on the website Independent.ie


Editor's Choice

Also in Irish News