News Irish News

Friday 22 August 2014

Couple found dead in Dublin after suspected gas leak

Sarah Stack

Published 14/01/2013 | 15:08

  • Share

A COUPLE have been found dead in a house in Dublin's north inner city after a suspected gas leak.

  • Share
  • Go To

The bodies of the man and woman, in their early 60s, were discovered shortly before 1pm.

Gardai believe the deaths were an accident and have not ruled out gas or carbon monoxide poisoning.

The scene, on Drumalee Court in Stoneybatter, has been sealed off for a full forensic examination.

Investigators said there is no evidence of foul play.

Read More

Editor's Choice

Also in Irish News