ALERT: Toxic substance stolen from veterinary practice
Gardai have issued an alert after a substance which is potentially fatal to humans was stolen from a veterinary practice in Dublin.
Two bottles containing 150mls of Euthatal, the substance used for destroying animals, were taken from a Balbriggan practice.
The substance, which is a blue liquid, is fatal to humans if consumed.
"If any information comes to light regarding the circulation of this substance the primary concern of An Garda Siochana is that it is safely seized and destroyed," said Detective Sergeant Brian Roberts.
Gardaí have warned the public to be aware that this is a blue liquid substance and is extremely dangerous.
If you have any information regarding the substance, you can contact your local garda station.
Independent.ie Comments Facility
INM has taken the decision to remove the commenting facility on its online platform Independent.ie to minimise the legal risk to our business that arises from Ireland's draconian libel awards system.
We continue to look forward to receiving comments through direct email contact or via social media, some of which may still be featured on the website Independent.ie