Taoiseach corrects Dáil record in relation to statements he made about Alan Shatter
Taoiseach Enda Kenny has corrected the Dáil record relating to statements he made about former justice minister Alan Shatter.
- Shatter's resignation was an 'in-house Fine Gael affair' - Burton
- Shatter claims Kenny 'mistakenly' told Dail he took responsibility for...
- Shatter and Callinan are vindicated - but it's too late
- Shatter says Kenny 'now has a duty' to correct Dáil record
- O'Higgins Report: Shatter says Taoiseach has duty to correct Dail...