Kenny urges candidates to keep eyes on Dáil goal
Taoiseach Enda Kenny arrived at Airfield House, Dundrum, and began his speech to the Fine Gael faithful joking about how "Google Maps had a problem with this place a few years ago".
- FG's USC plan like a 'runaway tax cut' for rich: FF
- Tánaiste coy on Cabinet position for Kelly as Labour plans sugar tax
- Noonan approved Nama redundancy top-ups
- The Spin Zone: It's time for the gloves to come off or nobody will win
- Floating Voter Day 6: O’Dea ‘risks life and limb’ amid flying posters in...