'Jobs will be gone by Christmas if this continues,' warn retailers
Hundreds of jobs will be gone before Christmas if the Dublin Bus strikes continue, retailers warned after the first stoppage on a Saturday.
- Start of crisis talks sparks hope that further bus strikes can be averted
- Crisis talks aimed at averting further Dublin Bus strikes to begin today
- Shops forced to close early as bus strike cripples city
- You wanted the Irish to protest? Well, this is what it looks like: Strike-land
- Vision needed to avoid bus strike 'contagion'