10 questions for Dr Reilly
- Why is the minister being listed in 'Stubbs Gazette'?
- Is the debt paid?
- Does the minister intend to pay the money? If so, why has it taken since February?
- Are the minister and the rest of the syndicate able to repay the money?
- If so, will the minister end up owning the nursing home?
- Did the minister benefit already from any tax reliefs associated with this investment? If so, how much was the tax relief worth?
- Is the minister going to benefit from any tax reliefs associated with this investment? If so, how much will the tax relief be worth?
- Is the minister concerned about the matter of this debt progressing further, potentially towards bankruptcy, which would result in him having to resign as a TD?
- Is the Taoiseach fully briefed on this situation?
- Is the minister concerned about the image of the Government being damaged by a member of the Cabinet being listed in 'Stubbs'?