Rank-and-file gardaí to strike on four Fridays in November
Rank-and-file gardaí are planning an unprecedented four-day strike in November after embarking on a campaign of industrial action in a row over their pay and conditions.
- The fickle finger of fate ends up pointing right at Justice Minister
- This will be much worse than Blue Flu - but you can't blame the gardaí
- 1,900 officers will lose pay increments over the next 12 months
- One in five crimes not recorded on garda Pulse system - CSO
- Garda decision to take strike action 'is a sign public policy no longer...