Girl catches fire while trying to 'twerk'
Published 06/09/2013 | 19:27
A YouTube video showing a girl accidentally setting herself on fire while trying to 'twerk' has set the internet alight overnight.
YouTube user Caitlin Heller uploaded a video to YouTube less than 48 hours ago, claiming the clip shows an accident she encountered while trying to make a "sexy twerk video" for her boyfriend.
In the clip, Heller's friend walks through the door while Heller is 'twerking' upside against it, pushing her through a glass table and on to the candles lighting atop the table.
The video cuts off as Heller jumps up from the ground with one leg on fire.
The clip has gotten over 800,000 views in two days, and is Heller's first upload to the video sharing website.
Miley Cyrus made 'twerking' famous with her antics in her music videos and at the MTV VMAs, where she shocked audiences by performing a raunchy set with Robin Thicke of 'Blurred Lines' fame.