Three reasons you should be watching 'Stranger Things' - the sleeper hit of the summer
'Stranger Things' is the phenomenon nobody saw coming. Starring a disconcertingly careworn Winona Ryder and a monster in a rubber suit, the Netflix nostalgia mash-up has captivated audiences, entranced critics and proved that, even in this era of shortened attention spans and a splintered mass culture, there is still such a thing as an old-fashioned, word-of-mouth smash. The water cooler hit rides again.
- Fan of Making A Murderer and True Detective? HBO's crime drama The Night Of is your newest obsession
- Will Netflix's new show 'Stranger Things' be the TV event of the summer?
- Winona Ryder is the latest Hollywood star crossing over into TV for Netflix supernatural thriller Stranger Things
- Television review: Francis sets up camp in heat, dust and bad toilets
- Finding Ellen and her glow from within