The weird and wonderful of #Eurovision2015
Published 23/05/2015 | 23:08
In true Eurovision fashion, this year's contest has produced a wide array of costumes, performances and props - some weirder than others.
Here's a list of some of the more unusual offerings:
* Georgia's Nina Sublatti went for a dark look with a black leather playsuit which featured an exaggerated feather detail on the shoulders.
* Hosts Austria managed to work pyrotechnics into their act with the performance from the Makemakes featuring a flaming piano.
* The UK's Electro Velvet were the wearers of some of the most original outfits of the night featuring light-up dresses and suits.
* Serbia's Bojana Stamenov was also a talking point in a silver/grey dress, complete with a gown that seemed to have sequins shaped in feathers.
* Lithuania's act, Monika Linkyte and Vaidas Baumila, choreographed a pause into their performance, allowing time for them to kiss.
* Slovenia's Maraaya's chose to sing with a pair of headphones on her head.
* The French offering saw singer Lisa Angell joined on stage by a small army of drummers dressed in nude bodysuits.
* And not to be left out, Spain's Edurne started off her performance in a red sequinned cloak that would not have looked out of place on Little Red Riding Hood, but soon shed it to reveal a pale gold dress that was slit to the thigh.